Passionate. Supportive. Adaptable.
Penn Student Agencies offers transferable job experience and training to undergraduate and graduate students at the University of Pennsylvania. Our Student Executive Leadership would like to emphasize that you DO NOT have to be business-oriented to join our team and excel!
PSA values growth and rewarding dedicated students, which is why all Business Management positions and the PSA Corporate Team are occupied by students! Students interested in running one of our businesses should start early, as Managers and Leadership are often hired internally.
Additional promotion opportunities are available for students at all experience levels. We continually nurture our community by hiring passionate, ambitious, and adaptable students.
Our hope is that PSA will not only be a place for professional development but also a tight-knit community of like-minded students. Additionally, we gladly employ both Federal Work Study and Non-Federal Work Study students which means our positions are accessible to anyone looking for an employment experience!
Join PSA Today!
Follow These Steps to Apply:
- Log in to Workday using the link below.
- In the top left menu, click on “Career”
- Click on “Find Jobs for Student Employment”
- Search for the job positions below or “Penn Student Agencies”
Positions Currently Open on Workday@Penn Student Employment
- Retail & Delivery Division
- Penn Closet Marketing & Outreach Manager – $11.50/hr
- firstServices Operations & Customer Experience Manager – $13.00/hr
- Dining & Hospitality Division
- Benny’s Diner Sales & Purchasing Manager – $12.50
- Benny’s Diner Personnel & Compliance Manager – $12.50
- Benny’s Diner Catering Supervisor – $11.25
- Creative Division
- No openings currently.
Our mission is to teach transferable skills and business management to Penn students by providing hands-on entrepreneurial experience outside the classroom so that these students can be competitive in the job market and prepared for their post-graduation pursuits. We require the following elements in order to gain the most background on a potential candidate and to replicate the internship & post-graduation job application process.
Incomplete applications will not be opened or reviewed for consideration.
I. Cover Letter (Required for All Positions)
A cover letter allows the respective hiring team to get to know an applicant and their motives for applying to the position. This application element should be error-free, professionally formatted, and no longer than 1 page.
In your cover letter please address the following:
- Why do you want to work for Penn Student Agencies?
- What do you hope to bring to the team you are applying to?
- What skills and experience do you hope to gain while at PSA?
If you are applying to a specific business, please also include:
- Why do you want to work for “Agency Name” specifically and what position you are applying to?
These are required in all Manager level and Executive level positions!
II. Resume or CV (All Positions)
A resume/CV allows the hiring team to learn more about an applicant’s previous experiences and interests.
A note for first-years – do not worry just about the experience! Highlight the SKILLS you gained and what extracurriculars you were involved in.
This application element should be error-free, professionally formatted, and no longer than 1 page.
III. Portfolio (All Creative & Marketing Based Positions)
If you are applying to: Penn Lens; Penn Student Design; or Marketing positions; you are asked to submit a design or marketing portfolio of your works. This portfolio may be a collection of pieces, a website, or a link to a folder. Feel free to email the CMO if you have questions about the portfolio.
This application element should be error-free, professionally formatted, and clearly indicate all materials related to the portfolio